- 2NE1 to make a comeback with “Falling In Love” in early July
- Lee Seung Chul releases 11th album ‘My Love’
- Boys Republic releases dance version MV for “Party Rock”
- Two Months’ Kim Ye Rim (Lim Kim) showcases her sexy charms in “All Right” MV
- AA releases “2nite 3x” special MV + announces the departure of Joowon from the group
- 2PM releases individual teaser photos for ‘Grand Edition – Grown’
- MV for Sunny’s OST single “Second Drawer” released!
- JYJ’s Yoochun’s Dubs For Chinese Version Of ‘I Miss You’!
- T-ara’s Japanese album ‘TREASURE BOX’ Tracklist!
- BEAST As ‘K-POP Festival in Gangwon 2013′ Ambassador!
Category Archives: ayase haruka
On April 23rd, Sato Takeru and Ayase Haruka attended the press conference held for the completion of their starring movie “Real~Kanzen naru Kubinagaryu no Hi~“(directed by Kurosawa Kiyoshi).
When Sato was asked about how he views Ayase, he started his answer saying, “Though she looks silly…” However, since that seemed to have shocked Ayase, he corrected himself, saying, “She seems to look like an easygoing person, but I view her as someone who actually thinks carefully.”
As this movie features a new medical technique in neurosurgery to communicate and enter the mind of a person who is in a coma, Sato was also asked whose mind he would want to enter. He answered “I would want to enter Nakatani-san’s (=Nakatani Miki). She looks like a person with no unguarded moment, but I’m sure she has desires as a human being.” Ayase, then agreed with him saying, “I would go for Nakatani-san as well. She is beautiful, and perfect, but is also unique when talking. I think the balance between the uniqueness and her deep kindness is interesting.”
Regarding their answers, Nakatani who also attended the press conference, said, “I’m not too sure if that’s a compliment or dispraise.”
“Real~Kanzen naru Kubinagaryu no Hi~” is set to open in theaters on June 1st.
Source & Image: Oricon