- Changmin gets a ‘cheating but honest’ letter from a middle school fan
- Teen Top’s L.Joe flatters and supports Lunafly’s Teo
- CNBlue and Kang Sora have a lively summer pictorial for Bang Bang
- 2NE1 release live performance clip for ‘If I Were You’
- Toheart show their bromance in MV for ‘Delicious’
- 100% release jacket photo for 2nd mini album ‘Bang The Bush’
- Can Girls’ Generation Get the Daesang Award This Year?
- After School’s Nana, ‘I just want to kiss a male idol’
- Girls’ Generation talks about love and relationship on ‘Radio Star’
- Jackie Chan’s kpop group ‘Double JC’ reveals 1st member Oh Jong Seok
Category Archives: ayase haruka
On April 23rd, Sato Takeru and Ayase Haruka attended the press conference held for the completion of their starring movie “Real~Kanzen naru Kubinagaryu no Hi~“(directed by Kurosawa Kiyoshi).
When Sato was asked about how he views Ayase, he started his answer saying, “Though she looks silly…” However, since that seemed to have shocked Ayase, he corrected himself, saying, “She seems to look like an easygoing person, but I view her as someone who actually thinks carefully.”
As this movie features a new medical technique in neurosurgery to communicate and enter the mind of a person who is in a coma, Sato was also asked whose mind he would want to enter. He answered “I would want to enter Nakatani-san’s (=Nakatani Miki). She looks like a person with no unguarded moment, but I’m sure she has desires as a human being.” Ayase, then agreed with him saying, “I would go for Nakatani-san as well. She is beautiful, and perfect, but is also unique when talking. I think the balance between the uniqueness and her deep kindness is interesting.”
Regarding their answers, Nakatani who also attended the press conference, said, “I’m not too sure if that’s a compliment or dispraise.”
“Real~Kanzen naru Kubinagaryu no Hi~” is set to open in theaters on June 1st.
Source & Image: Oricon