- Super Junior-M’s Zhoumi says he was annoyed when Henry became popular
- Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee to get married next year on February 8th
- GOT7 release dance practice video for ‘Stop Stop It’
- Shannon to make her official debut after training for 5 years
- Nicole treats fans who cheer for her at ‘Inkigayo’ with a snack truck
- 10cm Profile
- Kim Hye Ja, Lee Chun Hee, Kang Hye Jung to appear on ‘Running Man’
- Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung are expecting their first child
- Happy birthday to Brave Girls’ Yejin
- Nam Tae Hyun apologizes, "I was joking like a friend, I’m sorry"
Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun confirmed for SBS drama ‘Passionate Love’
Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun will be starring in her first Korean drama as she has been confirmed to star in upcoming SBS drama ‘Passionate Love’.
SM Entertainment announced that after much consideration, Seohyun has been confirmed for SBS’ new weekend drama ‘Passionate Love’. She will only appear in the first four episodes as an important character.
Seohyun will play the role of Han Yoo Rim, a popular veterinary science university student with a smart brain, neat facial appearance and warm heart, who becomes a huge influence to the male lead’s life.
The drama will start airing in October.