- NU’EST’s Aron asks help to find Ren’s missing clutch bag
- Secret’s Jieun sings for ‘Shine or Go Crazy’ OST
- Boyfriend’s twins Youngmin – Kwangmin in talks for ‘Real Men’
- ‘Gangnam 1970′ draws in 1 million moviegoers within 5 days
- Lee Minho takes a photo with fellow ‘Gangnam 1970′ actor Jung Jin-young
- Girls’ Generation Tiffany expresses support for Lucky J’s Jessi and Seohyun
- DOK2′s MV for ‘Riatch’
- BIGBANG adds excitement of fans with photo stills from their ’2015 Welcoming Collection’
- WA$$UP perform at the KFN Congratulatory Train
- Ailee to release first full-length album this year
Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun confirmed for SBS drama ‘Passionate Love’
Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun will be starring in her first Korean drama as she has been confirmed to star in upcoming SBS drama ‘Passionate Love’.
SM Entertainment announced that after much consideration, Seohyun has been confirmed for SBS’ new weekend drama ‘Passionate Love’. She will only appear in the first four episodes as an important character.
Seohyun will play the role of Han Yoo Rim, a popular veterinary science university student with a smart brain, neat facial appearance and warm heart, who becomes a huge influence to the male lead’s life.
The drama will start airing in October.