- Who is the prettiest Boys Day’s member?
- Sung Si Kyung talks about Hyuna’s charm on and offstage
- Lee Young Ae is the original Elsa?
- 4Minute’s Sohyun shows off her new pink hair
- Female groups leave no room for male groups on K-POP music charts?
- Fly To The Sky duo to reunite
- CNBLUE’s Jung Shin captured in an autograph event
- VIXX’s Leo to play in ‘Full House’ musical
- Upcoming group Troy introduces 2nd member, Jae Woong
- Girls’ Generation perform ‘Mr.Mr.’ on Music Core
Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun confirmed for SBS drama ‘Passionate Love’
Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun will be starring in her first Korean drama as she has been confirmed to star in upcoming SBS drama ‘Passionate Love’.
SM Entertainment announced that after much consideration, Seohyun has been confirmed for SBS’ new weekend drama ‘Passionate Love’. She will only appear in the first four episodes as an important character.
Seohyun will play the role of Han Yoo Rim, a popular veterinary science university student with a smart brain, neat facial appearance and warm heart, who becomes a huge influence to the male lead’s life.
The drama will start airing in October.