- JYJ’s Junsu To Kick Off Asia Tour in July!
- Psy to perform at the opening of ‘Superstar China’
- TVXQ rewrites history with successful 5-Dome Tour in Japan
- Jang Geun Suk cast in new drama ‘Pretty Boy’
- Dynamic Duo gearing up for a comeback this July
- Baek Ah Yeon wants to “marry” SHINee’s Key
- SISTAR’s Dasom having some “healing time”
- SISTAR’s Bora to show bowling prowess in ‘Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education’
- 2NE1’s CL displays exotic looks for ‘VOGUE Korea’
- Jisook becomes the hair stylist of Rainbow
JYJ displays sense of humor for ‘NII’
JYJ members displayed charming sense of humor through a playful transformation in their latest pictorial for fashion brand, ‘NII’.
NII unveiled new images from its upcoming 2012 autumn photo shoot featuring the clown transformations of the JYJ members. Taking place in early July, the photo shoot shows the boys wearing autumn clothes in the hot summer day.
The concept of the photo shoot was to portray the childhood feelings of the JYJ members. The boys mentally write an entry in the secret diary they each had when they were younger, and express their personal stories through honest facial expressions.
The funny facial expressions and clownish accessories, including the clown nose, mustache, and oversized lips, are all in line with this concept.