- Boyfriend’s twins Youngmin – Kwangmin in talks for ‘Real Men’
- ‘Gangnam 1970′ draws in 1 million moviegoers within 5 days
- Lee Minho takes a photo with fellow ‘Gangnam 1970′ actor Jung Jin-young
- Girls’ Generation Tiffany expresses support for Lucky J’s Jessi and Seohyun
- DOK2′s MV for ‘Riatch’
- BIGBANG adds excitement of fans with photo stills from their ’2015 Welcoming Collection’
- WA$$UP perform at the KFN Congratulatory Train
- Ailee to release first full-length album this year
- Sohee creates a new Weibo account
- B1A4′s PV for Japanese single ‘White Miracle’
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€