- 140726 Girl’s Day won first place on Music Core
- EXO to launch their new show ‘EXO 90:2014′ on August 15th
- Top 50 Pretty KPop Idols (Part 4)
- TaeTiSeo is in talks for new variety show ‘TaeTiSeo Project’
- Alexander pre-celebrates bday in Manila
- Jaejoong’s gives support message for 2014 ITU Plenipotentiary Conference
- Girls’ Generation is complete in a ‘proof shot’ for their 7th year celebration
- ‘Hotel King’ OST ‘Love Sick’ MV released
- Hyuna is sexier than ever with ‘Red’ on Music Core
- Jaejoong’s Chinese fans provide food in ‘Triangle’ set
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€