- WINNER’s Mino releases teaser image for solo MV ‘I’m Him’
- Choi Siwon to release his own designed-bag collection
- BIGFLO release special behind-the-scene MV for ‘Fly’
- Kim Hyun Joong secretly departs for China and goes on with his tour
- MBLAQ release mysterious image; hinting a comeback?
- Taemin takes home his first solo win with ‘Danger’ on Music Bank
- EXID dance ‘Up & Down’ on Music Bank!
- Super Junior is back with ‘MAMACITA’ on Music Bank
- ‘BESTie’ say ‘I Need You’ on Music Bank
- Super Junior’s ‘Mamacita’ MV exceeds 2 million views in 22 hours
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€