- Ahn Jae Hyun featured on ‘Bazaar’ magazine
- B.A.P grabs ‘Best Korea Act’ for the 2014 MTV EMA
- Lee Minho invites fans for his global tour concert in Singapore
- Girl duo As One to comeback with ‘A Day Like Today’
- MNET releases ’2014 MAMA’ teaser
- Davichi’s Kang Minkyung enjoys playing ‘Clash of Lords’
- ‘Gangnam 1970′ postpones premiere in January 2015!
- Top 8 Sexiest moments of 9Muses’ Kyungri
- Park Shi Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye offered lead roles in new movie
- 9Muses’ Kyungri is a pretty baseball girl!
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€