- TVXQ say they fought a lot after becoming a duo
- SNSD shed tears in the preview of ‘Healing camp’
- Actress Park Soo Jin signs with Key East entertainment
- Jackie Chan’s JJCC release group image and information about its 5 members
- Happy birthday to Wonderboyz’s Young boy
- Siwon, EXO, & Kim Hee Sun to attend Jackie Chan’s 2014 Peace & Love & Friendship event
- SoReal release highlight medley for ‘So Real Story’
- Orange Caramel release MV for ‘Catallena’ + new tracks
- WGM’s newest couple displays sweet aura already
- 2NE1 to perform double title songs including ‘Gotta Be You’
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€