- Kim Soo Hyun donates a generous 300 million won to Danwon High School
- Secret’s Sunhwa and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon raise the pride of idol-turned-actors
- Bromance is in the air for the upcoming reality program ‘Roommate’
- ‘You’re All Surrounded’ second teaser introduces the ‘P4′
- ‘Triangle’ releases still cut of Im Siwan in suit ‘full of dignity’
- Secret’s Han Sunhwa is a lovely spring lady for Vogue
- San E’s ‘Body Language’ is deemed inappropriate for broadcast on KBS
- YOZOH releases MV for ‘Day Dream’
- MBLAQ Lee Joon donates 10 million won for Sewol but belatedly revealed his identity
- Sunny to join the cast of musical ‘Singin’ In The Rain’
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€