- Girl’s Day Hyeri shares interesting story of her close friendship with T-ara’s Jiyeon
- Joo Won in piano captivates fans in ‘Tomorrow Cantabile’ still cuts
- CNBlue members create instagram accounts
- 2PM invite you to their world tour through a video message
- TaeTiSeo’s guest appearance on SUKIRA is cancelled; requested by SM
- Huh Gak to collaborate with an artist for new digital single ‘DAY N NIGHT’
- g.o.d to hold their reunion concert in Los Angeles and New Jersey this November
- Crayon Pop’s twins unit Strawberry Milk to release 1st mini album ‘Explode’ on October 15th
- SoulStar Profile
- ‘The TaeTiSeo’ to be extended with one more episode
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€