- Happy birthday to BEAST’s Junhyung
- ‘We Got Married’ Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun to travel to Turkey for their honeymoon
- G-Dragon and CL release teaser photos for ‘Dirty Vibe’ collaboration MV with Skrillex
- Super Junior’s Sungmin and Kim Sa Eun release photos from their wedding ceremony
- EXO wins two awards at ’8th MIGUHUI AWARDS’
- EXO’s Tao responds to negative comments on his Weibo
- Gangnam 1970′s 2nd teaser features AOA’s Seolhyun
- Not the usual SISTAR to be featured on ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’ Christmas special episode
- Photos from ‘Gangnam 1970′ presscon
- VIXX invites Hong Kong fans for their 1st-ever fan party in Cantonese language
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€