- Super Junior-M’s Zhoumi says he was annoyed when Henry became popular
- Yoon Sang Hyun and Maybee to get married next year on February 8th
- GOT7 release dance practice video for ‘Stop Stop It’
- Shannon to make her official debut after training for 5 years
- Nicole treats fans who cheer for her at ‘Inkigayo’ with a snack truck
- 10cm Profile
- Kim Hye Ja, Lee Chun Hee, Kang Hye Jung to appear on ‘Running Man’
- Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung are expecting their first child
- Happy birthday to Brave Girls’ Yejin
- Nam Tae Hyun apologizes, "I was joking like a friend, I’m sorry"
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€