- Hello Venus to add new members + work with Brave Brothers for comeback
- f(x)’s Victoria to cameo in Krystal’s drama ‘My Lovely Girl’
- Girl’s Day Minah and actor Seo Kang Joon cast as leads in a web-drama produced by Samsung
- Ailee to comeback with 3rd mini album ‘Magazine’ on September 25th
- BIGFLO Profile
- WINNER to appear on ‘You Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’ live stages are anticipated
- ‘Tomorrow Cantabile’ unveils first character image cut of Shim Eun Kyung
- BTS release solo promotional images of members for upcoming concert
- ‘Boarding House No.24′ releases shocking still cuts of VIXX’s Ken kissing Rose Motel’s Yook Joong Wan
- Kim Jong Kook opens his own Weibo account
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€