- Jessica shares pictures with new friends Morgan Freeman, Yao Ming, and more
- SPICA release MV teaser for ‘Ghost’
- Hello Venus feel ‘Sticky Sticky’ in MV teaser
- ZhouMi debuts solo with mini album and MV for ‘Rewind’
- MBLAQ release main poster for ‘Curtain Call’ concert
- Yoon Hyun Sang and IU release MV for ‘When Would It Be?’
- Sonamoo asks fans to name their 4th member
- Girl’s Day’s Yura shows her cuteness in ‘Dodohara’ BTS video
- BoA releases short PV for ‘Fly’
- EPIK HIGH take home their 1st win in 6 years from ‘M!Countdown’ with Happen Ending’
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€