- Skull confesses "Because I Was Selfish" in his fourth MV
- A Pink and ZE:A’s Siwan look the best in school uniforms for ‘Skoolooks’ pictorial
- AOA unveil jacket photos for ‘Miniskirt’ Japanese release
- Taemin releases ‘Danger’ dance practice video with Ian Eastwood
- EXID release sexy dance practice video for ‘Up & Down’
- Top 10 Summer Beauties [Part 2]
- John Park to release comeback single ‘U’ on September 12th
- Rain, Krystal and more from ‘My Lovely Girl’ cast to appear on ‘Running Man’
- BESTie reported to have involved in a car accident + no one got injured
- ZE:A’s Taehun to debut as an MMA fighter
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€