- BTOB visits children in need in Cambodia
- KPop Who Am I #4
- VIXX holds surprise fan meeting in Seoul
- Jang Nara signs new advertisement contract in China
- UEE parades her shapely legs for ‘Vogue Girl’
- Sooyoung reveals she wants to bring Seohyun to ‘Dating Agency’
- miss A’s Suzy acts cute in hanbok
- Lee Hyori flashes her undies in ‘Cosmopolitan’
- Jonghyun joins SHINee’s performance on M! Countdown
- VIXX is back with "Hyde" on M! Countdown
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U ‘FM Music City – This is Sung Si Kyung’, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoA’s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, “Recently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isn’t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.”
He jokingly added, “BoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!”
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS “Inkigayo” on July 29th and performed her latest tracks “Only One” and “The Shadow” in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, “The choreography for ‘Only One’ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.”