- SBS’s ‘Roommate’ releases character card for Chanyeol
- Orange Caramel perform Magic Girl on MTV The Show
- Secret’s Hyosung to release a solo album in May
- Super Junior’s Henry joins Instagram
- G.IAM Profile
- Happy birthday to Iconize’s Bumjin
- Hello Venus sing It’s Love for Cunning Single Lady
- Juniel releases digital single ‘The Next Day’
- CN Blue Mini album Vol.5 – Can’t Stop
- KARA to hold ‘Kamilia Day’ fanmeeting in Japan and Korea with 3 members
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€