- Kang Sora’s photo shoot video for ‘NYLON’ magazine
- OVEN RADIO drops teaser feat. A Pink
- Lee Sung Yeol lends voice for ‘Misaeng’ OST ‘Fly’
- Girl’s Day’s Hyeri’s SURE Magazine BTS video
- Zest to release new song ‘My All’ + teaser
- Big Byung releases another teaser for their comeback!
- JYJ’s Yoochun wins ‘Best New Actor’ at 51st Daejong Film Festival
- Mamamoo teach their point dance steps for ‘Piano Man’
- GOT7 release dance version of ‘Stop Stop It’ MV
- MBLAQ release tracklist for 7th mini album ‘Winter’
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€