- Hyuna enjoys her photoshoot session in New York
- Puer Kim releases making of ‘Bank’ MV
- Mr.Mr. Tey covers Taeyang’s ‘Eyes, Nose, Lips’
- AOA are chosen as promotional models of RPG game ‘Fantasy Hero’
- Nicole opens official fancafe, Facebook, and more in preparation for comeback
- B.I.G release MV for ‘Are You Ready?’
- BTS release concept photos for ‘Hormone War’ comeback
- Epik High to perform ‘Happy Ending’ with Akdong Musician’s Lee Soo Hyun on music programs
- TVXQ to launch special live tour ‘T1ST0RY’ in Seoul for their 10th anniversary
- VIXX’s N confirms to star in SBS’s upcoming drama ‘Family Outing’
Sung Si Kyung defends BoA on her lip-sync controversy
On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC FM4U â€˜FM Music City â€“ This is Sung Si Kyungâ€™, radio host Sung Si Kyung commented in regards to BoAâ€™s lip-sync controversy.
Sung Si Kyung defended the singer by stating, â€œRecently everyone has been criticizing BoA for lip syncing her performance, but BoA isnâ€™t a robot. In order to show the fans all of the choreography on stage, sometimes lip syncing may be necessary. Everyone knows that BoA is a good singer.â€
He jokingly added, â€œBoA should get number one soon, Psy hyung is just too popular!â€
BoA had a comeback stage on SBS â€œInkigayoâ€ on July 29th and performed her latest tracks â€œOnly Oneâ€ and â€œThe Shadowâ€ in lip-synced. The singer was criticized when the netizens found out that she was lip syncing throughout her performances.
To this, BoA explained, â€œThe choreography for â€˜Only Oneâ€™ makes it difficult to sing live at the same time. My performances will focus on the choreography, and I will be promoting this album with lip sync stages.â€